17. Xianwen Long, Hai Wu, Yiming Ding,
Chunlei Qu and Jun Deng*, Biosynthetically Inspired Divergent Syntheses of
Merocytochalasans. Chem 2021, 7, 212-223. (X.L. and H.W. contributed equally).
16. Chunlei Qu, Xianwen Long, Yueqian Sang, Min Zhang, Xiaoli Zhao,
Xiao-Song Xue* and Jun Deng*, Biomimetic Total Synthesis of
(±)-Carbocyclinone-534 Reveals Its Biosynthetic Pathway. Org. Lett. 2020, 22, 9421-9426. (C.Q. and X.L.
Selected as a Cover Picture
14. Xianwen Long, Yiming Ding, Hai Wu and Jun
Deng*, Total Synthesis of Asperchalasine A. Synlett 2020, 31,
13. Yang Long, Yiming Ding, Hai Wu, Chunlei Qu,
Hong Liang, Min Zhang, Xiaoli Zhao, Xianwen Long, Shu Wang, Pema-Tenzin Puno and Jun Deng*, Total Synthesis of (−)‐Perezoperezone through an Intermolecular
[5+2] Homodimerization of Hydroxy p‐Quinone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 17552-17557. (Y.L. and Y.D.
Selected as a Frontispiece
Highlighted by Synfacts 2020, 16, 0007.
Highlighted by X-MOL
Highlighted by ChemBeanGo
12. Xianwen Long, Yiming Ding and Jun Deng*, Total
Synthesis of Asperchalasines A, D, E, and H. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 14221-14224. (X.L. and Y.D.
Highlighted by Synfacts 2018, 14, 1111.
Highlighted by Org. Chem. Highlights 2019, August 19
Highlighted by Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 39, 277-280.
10. Xianwen Long, Yunhong Huang, Yang Long and Jun Deng*, Biomimetic total synthesis of homodimericin A. Org. Chem.
Front. 2018, 5, 1152-1154.
6. Jun Deng, Shupeng Zhou, Wenhao Zhang, Jian Li, Ruofan Li, and Ang Li*, Total Synthesis of Taiwaniadducts B, C, and D. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 8185-8188.
5. Chunyun Wan, Jun Deng, Hua Liu*, Ming Bian* and Ang Li*, Recent advances of intermolecular Diels-Alder reaction in bio-inspired synthesis of natural products. Sci. China. Chem. 2014, 57, 926-929.
4. Xiaochun Xiong, Yong Li, Zhaoyong Lu, Ming Wan, Jun Deng, Shuhang Wu, Huawu Shao* and Ang Li*, Synthesis of the 6,6,5,7-tetracyclic core of daphnilongeranin B. Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 5294-5297.
3. Zhaoyong Lu, Yong Li, Jun Deng and Ang Li*, Total synthesis of the Daphniphyllum alkaloid daphenylline. Nature Chemistry 2013, 5, 679-684.
2. Jun Deng, Ruofan Li, Yijie Luo, Jian Li, Shupeng Zhou, Yongjian Li, Jingyu Hu, and Ang Li*, Divergent Total Synthesis of Taiwaniaquinones A and F and Taiwaniaquinols B and D. Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 2022-2015.
1. Jun Deng, Bo Zhu, Zhaoyong Lu, Haixin Yu, and Ang Li*, Total Synthesis of (−)-Fusarisetin A and Reassignment of the Absolute Configuration of Its Natural Counterpart. J. Am. Chem.Soc. 2012, 134, 920-923.